<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7606704?origin\x3dhttps://glamorousx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


It is not how much we have,

but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.

♥
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Every breath you take, every move you make

Since you've gone I've been lost without a trace
I dream at night, I can only see your face
I look around, but it's you I can't replace
I feel so cold, and I long for your embrace
***
Studying at airport = quite productive.
It'll be good if we all slept the day before!
Studied till 3+ and that's it, cant take it anymore.
But it was quite fun though :D
Lynette and i slept for a while at 4+, till 5++.
Took the first train back, i guess.
Plonked on my bed straight away when i reached home!
Slept all the way to 3! Like some pig. Hahaha.
Woke up ate 2 apples, did some math, went to starbucks to meet the rest.
Slacked around, talked, biked.
Omg i feel like cycling now. + i like people to ride me. Haha! :D
Back before 12.

I wanna watch Mamma mia!
I wanna watch Disaster movie too!
I wanna watch The house bunny three!
I wouldnt mind Eagle eye four!
But you know what? Damn O's!
(But maybe gonna catch Disaster movie with Leochinchin+Poon on wed? Hopefully! :D)


It's a blessing,
1:10 AM