<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7606704?origin\x3dhttps://glamorousx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


It is not how much we have,

but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.

♥
Tuesday, July 01, 2008
It's time.

Ruslana Korshunova
Amazingly beautiful
She has wonderful long legs any girl would die to have!
But tragedy does happen.
It really is a pity, and really, nobody knows what life will bring.
So we have to live life to the maxxxx.
Find out more:
http://www.nypost.com/seven/06292008/news/regionalnews/supermodels_death_plunge_117767.htm
Plus more information and beautiful pictures:
http://www.supermodels.nl/ruslanakorshunova
Coincidentally, she's born on the 2nd of july, which is tomorrow.
She's only 21! How sad life can be at times.
R.I.P

I seriously got to start studying like from now!
Please teachers, stop giving us so much homeworkkkk. ):
So lesser computer for me, i'm serious.
I got to learn to control myself or i'll regret and redo my O's.
Bye, i'm dissappearing.


It's a blessing,
10:14 PM