<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7606704?origin\x3dhttps://glamorousx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


It is not how much we have,

but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.

♥
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Time flies.

I'm supposed to be mugging my guts out for Amaths Std test tomorrow,
but i think the temptation of the computer overpowered it.
That explains why i'm blogging here.
I'm so prepared to fail anyways.
I hate hate hate hate hate Trigo identities!
Anyway school starts at 845 tomorrow, still got the morning to chiong.

& I ought to stop spending money!
I updated my passbook yesterday & got a shock of my life.
You'll never imagine how much money i spent from September last year till now.
Soooooooo, i better stop shopping and buying things. ):
& start studyinggggggg!
Chinese Midyear's is like on the 3rd of march,
& there's camp corri next week?
Dead, super dead!

I want to step down from CCA quickkkkkk!
I hardly have time to even come home and do my homework lah,
what more study and revise?
I'm only going home on wednesdays, which i have to do my homeworks.
No time to reviseeeeee. Oh my!
Plus, my SS CAJ is piling up.

Oh, anyways! I've finally joined a F21 spree!
But if you still can lend me Ibanking, tell me.
For future purchases! Haha.
Mean while i can count down till i'm 16, then i can sign up.


It's a blessing,
10:26 PM