<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7606704?origin\x3dhttps://glamorousx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


It is not how much we have,

but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.

♥
Wednesday, December 05, 2007
Yet again.

Guitar chalet tomorrowwwww!
Excited, yet not that excited.
I'm afraid that there'd be too little people!
& please dont rain tomorrow!
I'll ask everyone to sing the Mr.Sun songggg! :D

Yes, i'm bored again.
Cant post up pictures of the concert cause Leekitkit hasnt send me hers.
& i'm not using my computer, using the lappy.
I still have to edit them before posting?
& i'm not going to be home tomorrow.
Soooooo, i wonder when i'll be posting them up? Haha.

I'm craving to go shopping man.
My money is getting lesser and lesser by the day! Ha.
But i still long for that River island skinnies and i'm so gonna get it! :D


It's a blessing,
11:09 PM